Am I seeing double?


I've been a fan of Tokusatsus since I was a kid.Masked Rider Black? and RX? Does it sound a bell? Oh yes it is! If you're a 90's kid! That is!

Recently, my addiction to Tokusatsus has been revitalized. It started with the Kabuto Series, after that I got hooked with Den-O, and now Decade. Mind you, I'm also currently downloading the Kiva Series.

Now that the Decade Series is about to end. Though I still haven't watched the movie which is EPIC(All RIDERS doing a RIDER KICK at the same time!). There's still no subs for the movie yet, and it makes me so agitated to watch it as soon as possible.

Anyway, Decade will be replaced by a new Kamen Rider. Aptly titled as Kamen Rider W Double and I can't wait to watch this series. I hope this will also be good as the past Kamen Rider Series.

Lastly, I've always wanted to be a Kamen Rider..

So, let me say this...

HENSHIN!!!

0 comments: