Love for Fantasy



Never the the "Final". But it is the best thing ever! The Final Fantasy series will always be here. Imagine, it is XII, not including other FF like tactics. I hope there will be more of this Gaming Greatness! The hype this year is the 13th FF! Hope i have a ps3. Maybe you could help me buy it if you would just click the ads(You're not obligated. But please click it..) Ehemm.. For now, I'll introduce you to FFXII, the latest FF that I'm playing. Honestly, I'm inspired by this game. I am always amazed by this game, though i haven't finished even one of the FF games(hope this time I would.. I promise!!)

Unbreakable Review
FFXII
Graphics: 5/5 - "From knights to sky pirates.. Every detail astounds me!!"
Sound: 4/5 - "Not a Fan of musical scores.. But it keeps the game fresh.. "
Gameplay: 5/5 - "A new battle system made easy by gambits.. I love the new battle system.. The maps!! Oh my!! They are so huge you could get lost.."
Replayability: 5/5 "Mastering it will take your time.. So be very careful!! Don't be addicted!! It will get your life.."
Gore: 2/5 "No blood.. But there are brutalities.."

Verdict: 5/5 "Duh! JUST PLAY IT!!"

~Forumster~

0 comments: